Pheasant Lanes Youth Bowling Program
One of the largest youth bowling programs in Central Illinois. Youth leagues are available on multiple days.
Our safe sport registered volunteer coaches can teach the basic fundamentals of bowling or work to build and improve your child's bowling skills.
Youth Program Highlights!
Youth Program T-Shirt
Choose your color. BACK THIS YEAR! Upgrade your t-shirt to dri-fit fabric for $5! Earn $1 tokens when you wear your t-shirt to league each week!
Bowler FBT Card (Frequent Bowler Tracking)
Earn tokens when you wear your youth program shirt! Add your tokens to your FBT card like a debit card. Use your card balance toward open play fees, snack bar purchases or in $5 increments for an arcade card! Arcade cards must be purchased at the front desk when using your FBT balance.
Certified Instruction by Volunteer Coaches
Learn the proper techniques to increase your bowling skills!
- Bowler of the Week
- Individual Score Achievements
- Team position awards at the end of the season!
- Awards party at the end of the season!
- USBC Pepsi Tournament
- ISBPA Youth Singles
- Illinois State USBC Youth Team Open
- Illinois State Scholarship Tour
- Greater Bloomington USBC Youth Association Tournament
- 9-Pin No-Tap Adult-Child Tournament
- Bowler of the Year Tournament
- USA Bowling Heartland Regional Qualifier
- Grand Prix Scholarship Program
- Saturday Klassic Keglers League / Thursday Go Getters League / Sunday Adult-Child League / Sunday Junior Gold League
- Scholarships for league play are paid through the SMART Program at USBC
Call Carla Dicken at 309-319-4121
If no answer, please leave a message. Calls returned within 24 hours.
Pick a day!
Saturdays at 11:00 AM or Thursdays at 4:45 PM
Next Sessions Begin Fall 2020
Next Sessions Begin September 26th & 28th
- One Game Per Week – Short 6-Week Session
- Thursday league will bowl September 26 thru November 7 at 4:45 PM.
- Saturday league will bowl September 28 thru November 4 at 11:00 AM.
- Utilizing our Alligator Ball Ramps – Requires Parent Supervision.
- Free Alley Gator T-Shirt – Free Cookies & Milk/Juice After Bowling Each Week
|Day/Name of League||Time||Start Dates (subject to change)||Weekly Fee||Description|
|Klassic Keglers League|
(Recommended ages over 12)
|9:00 AM||7-Sep||$13.00/week||4 Youths Per Team - 3 Games
|Rising Stars League|
(Recommend ages 12 & under)
|9:00 AM||7-Sep||$10.00/week||4 Youths Per Team
3 Games – No Bumpers
|NEW THIS YEAR!!|
Bantam Mixed is Back! (8 & Under)
New Bowlers or Moving Up from Bumpers
|9:00 AM||7-Sep||$7.00/week||2 Games – No Bumpers
Number Bowlers per Team TBD
|Saturday Pat's Pals|
Recommended for Beginner Bowlers
|9:00 AM||7-Sep||$4.00/week||1 Game – With Bumpers
Number Bowlers per Team TBD
|Sunday Adult-Child League|
(Youths Age 19 & Under)
|4:00 PM||8-Sep||$12.00/week||2-Person Team – 3 Games
1 Adult & 1 Youth (Any Age)
2 Youth Bowlers (12 & Over)
|Sunday Adult-Child Bumper|
Youth Ages 4-8
|4:00 PM||8-Sep||$7.00/week||1 Adult & 1 Child
2 Games Per Week
|Thursday Go Getters I|
(Ages 12 & Under) - Trophies
|4:45 PM||5-Sep||$10.00/week||2 Youths Per Team / 3 Games
|Thursday Go Getters II|
(Ages 13-19) - Scholarship Awards
|4:45 PM||5-Sep||$13.00/week||2 Youths Per Team - 3 Games
|Thursday Bumper Buddies|
|4:45 PM||5-Sep||$7.00/week||2 Games Per Week
|JUNIOR GOLD LEAGUE|
Scholarship League - Nationals in Las Vegas
Requires Junior Gold Membership Fee
|6:00 PM||Sundays (TBD)||TBD||Informational Meeting will be scheduled for more information.
Let me know if interested.
|Saturday Alley Gators (Ages 3-5)|
Requires Parent Supervision
6 Week Program
|1 Game Per Week Utilizing Ramps (see Alley Gators form)|
$15 Registration Fee Per Bowler
Register for 2 or more leagues … get free registration